|Posted by ImminentFate on August 29, 2014 at 2:50 AM||comments (1)|
• Plugin Manager updates
o Rearranged order of tabs to be more functional
o Redesigned the search results page to be cleaner
o Search names are now based off of the actual plugin name, not the slug – looks better and is easier to use
• Upgraded to Visual Studio 12 – should fix several bugs
• Modified console display to prepare for future syntax highlighting
• Minor UI Tweaks – please comment
• Behind the scenes cleanup across the Server Manager, Kickstart and the PortMapper
• Added update notification as an icon rather than popping up in your face every time there’s an update.
• Fixed several minor bugs throughout
• Fixed update checker
• Fixed some glitches in the plugin config editor
First of all, sorry for the late update. Too much has been happening, so I slacked off.
This update mainly fixes bugs and adds a few new changes, but nothing big.
Also, if you wish to add an operator or someone to the whitelist and you're on 1.7.x, it won't work as I haven't updated those parts of the program to use the newer file format that minecraft uses (JSON files). Everything else will still work just fine, you'll have to add operators and whitelist people from the command window.
|Posted by ImminentFate on January 12, 2014 at 3:30 PM||comments (2)|
• Added plugin configuration editor
- Accessible from the “Installed” page of the “Manage Plugins” tab
- Includes YML syntax highlighting.
- Editing of *.yml, *.txt and *.properties files
- Edit any config file in your plugin’s folder
• Fixed increment step of Maximum RAM allocation from 1GB per step to 0.5
- Please take care when using the config editor - it may still be slightly buggy. For example, if your config file is over 9999 lines long, the 5 digit lines at the end may display weirdly. Also, larger files will take longer to load.
- The restriction to those three file types only (for now) is to prevent attempts to open database files in Iridium. Typically, these files are several megabytes in size and the config editor was never designed to handle these. If you need a particular file extension supported for your plugin, please let me know
- As always, report any issues you encounter
|Posted by ImminentFate on January 11, 2014 at 4:30 PM||comments (8)|
Been working on a syntax highlighted config editor.
I think it's coming together nicely.
|Posted by ImminentFate on January 9, 2014 at 8:05 AM||comments (1)|
• Show Changelog when updating
• Server RAM allocation is now done in Gigabytes instead of Megabytes
• Minor UI changes
• Removed automatic updater – now gives you the option to update if you wish.
• Fixed two icons showing up in taskbar while splashscreen is shown
• Fixed default “craftbukkit.jar” variable not showing up in Parameters setup
Plus, I've begun work on an editor for plugin config files. See twitter @https://twitter.com/Fateful_" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Fateful for images.
|Posted by ImminentFate on November 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM||comments (1)|
Again, it's been ages between the last and this release - busy times meant this had to be put on the backburner.
- Added Kickstart - easily set up a new server, optimised using custom made algorithms and allows plugins to be added at creation time.
- Added PortMapper to forward ports easily from within the program
- UI Changes
- Removed animations on headings
- Home screen now uses graphical buttons for server operations
- Fixed up UI of plugin search field to be cleaner
- Downloads section no longer has those dodgy bevelled images anymore.
- Fixed up the splashscreen - it's not ugly anymore
- Other minor UI tweaks
- Fixed updating issues where trying to update would cause a program start loop
- Fixed some runtime errors with searching for plugins
- Fixed a memory leak when downloading CraftBukkit
There's more - but it's been a while, so I forgot.
|Posted by ImminentFate on June 14, 2013 at 12:15 AM||comments (10)|
This release fixes a bug whereby the program doesn't request Administrator rights, resulting in an inability to change settings to allow Iridium to start with Windows
|Posted by ImminentFate on June 12, 2013 at 7:10 AM||comments (0)|
It has been a while, but the next update is out, containing the following:
• Configuration Menu
o Save username for use in console
o Choose between a black and white console
o Start Iridium with Windows
o Start Server when Iridium Starts
• Enhanced Updating System
o Automatically updates the program on startup if a new version exists
o Removes old files and replaces them with new ones
• UI Changes
o Fixed some badly positioned text/elements
o Changed the “Download CraftBukkit” Images
o Splashscreen has a new look that will change with each version increment, the colour will reflect the type (currently is black (version codename is Combustible Coal)
o Cleaner overall look
• Added Installer
o Been a long time coming, it needed the new update system to be fully effective first
o Checks if you have the prerequisites needed – if you don’t, it gets them, if you do, it installs Iridium
o Added a dropdown menu for quick selection of default commands
o Updated the list of default commands to reflect recent changes in Minecraft
Iridium now requires elevated privileges to run, as it needs to modify startup entries in the registry. If this proves to be a problem, please let me know and I'll see what I can do to change this. However, I would assume that many of you who are trying to run a server are doing so on a machine where you have access to admin rights.
|Posted by ImminentFate on May 30, 2013 at 1:25 AM||comments (2)|
It's been a while, but pretty soon I will start working towards a set of configuration options that will allow a bit more control over the program.
This will include:
- Starting the program with windows.
- Launching the server as soon as the program starts up.
- Changing UI Colours.
- Adding support for desktop notifications (Player comes online, drops out, Crashes, etc)
- Anything else that gets suggested in the comments (within reason of course)
|Posted by ImminentFate on February 13, 2013 at 2:20 AM||comments (0)|
This update fixes a bug from the previous version where the plugins list scrollbar doesn't show up when a server has more than 16 plugins.
|Posted by ImminentFate on February 9, 2013 at 1:15 AM||comments (0)|
This version contains the following additions/fixes to the program:
- Added plugin downloading capabilities
- Search for plugins
- suggestive input for a lot of plugins (note: due to the nature of the BukGet API's search function, some plugins will not work with the given names, because they use different names in game)
- Plugin Manager
- View and delete plugins
- Better Operators editor
- Added Whitelist Manager
- System Information
- Windows Operating System Version
- Installed Java Version
- Installed RAM
- Dynamically updating available RAM, with colour indicators for various levels.
- External IP
- The program can now be minimised to the notification centre
- Fixed server not stopping on server close
- Fixed error message with the server properties editor
- Major code optimisations (Thanks to Revan Maxwell for his contributions to this)
- UI changes to remove broken edging on some words/controls.
- Startup parameters no longer have weird formatting sometimes
Unfortunately the server properties manager I would've liked to have included in this release cannot be implemented because it isn't very stable, and has a tendency to corrupt files/break formatting/input the wrong things in the wrong places etc. That aspect of the project has been postponed until further notice.